AIR DISINFECTING UNIT
Protect the health of Employees, Students & Visitors
DisinfectAir’s Utility ADU's LED design produces UV-C that continues down the unit’s entire chamber resulting in a prolonged intensity dose. This prolonged dose provides for a disinfection rate of 90.9% in the first pass and 99.9% in the first hour depending on number of utility ADU's in the space.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the most effective germicidal wavelength occurs between 260nm and 270nm. This is the point at which DNA absorbs UVenergy the most. UV-C energy is a commonly used sterilization technology that has been shown to inactivate a wide range of airborne bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens and microbial populations. DisinfectAir produces an effective germicidal wavelengthof 265nm.
DisinfectAir's Utility ADU is uniquely designed to work both as a single unit or to link multiple units together in order to disinfect large areas. Rooms that may not have drop ceilings but still need to cover a large amount of space such as gym's, cafeteria's, banquethalls, etc. Attendees would benefit greatly by having the utility ADU's mounted and strung together in these environments.
DisinfectAir's products are designed and manufactured in Ohio.
- LED, Eco-friendly & Ozone free
- Optimal 265 nm germicidal wavelength
- Disinfection rate of 90.9% microbial reduction in the first pass
- Exchanges air once an hour in a 3,000 SF room for an effective kill rate of 99.9994%
- 9 year fan life running 8 hours a day(3 year running 24/7)
- 9 year LED life running 8 hours a day(3 year running 24/7)
- Ability to string multiple units together to accommodate very large spaces
- Virtually no maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Low cost of ownership
- UL approval pending
- Patent pending
- Disinfects room safely while occupied
- No chemical mist
- No chemical fog
- Constant airflow
- Peace of mind for clients and staff
- Continuous airborne pathogen removal
- Fogging & Misting are temporary
- We don't use Mercury UV lights because they are expensive to replace,time consuming maintenance, poor performance in low temperatures,fragile construction, easy breakage,long warm-up times, limited to one wavelength of 254 nm according to NCBI, associated with harmful ozone& cancer
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 5.12"H x 36.75"L
- Housing: 16ga aluminium
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Fan: 100 cfm
- Power Supply Plug & Play
- 265 nm peak UV-C wavelength
- 25w LED array
- 46w total operating power
- Produces no ozone
- Reflective, aluminium, germicidal chamber
- Replaceable air filter
- Can string multiple units together for any room size or environment
- Air circulation unit that applies UVGI to create UV-C wave lengths to render microorganisms useless including viruses, bacteria & mould spores
- UVGI Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- LED lighting to create UV-C short wavelength, high energy, ideal germicidal wavelength.
- UVGI Destroys Nucleic acids of microorganisms, disrupting their DNA, effectively leaving them unable to reproduce & infect
- Multiple switch options
- 3 Year warranty on materials
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UL Listing pending