PORTABLE TOWER ADU
AIR DISINFECTING UNIT
Protect the health of your employees, visitors & family
DisinfectAir’s Portable, Utility ADU's LED can be used in your office, conference rooms, your family rooms at home or bedrooms. The sleek design has the same air disinfecting power.
DisinfectAir Portable Tower Unit produces UV-C that continues down the unit’s entire chamber resulting in a prolonged intensity dose. This prolonged dose provides for a disinfection rate of 90.9% in the first pass and 99.9% in the first hour.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the most effective germicidal wavelength occurs between 260 nm and 270 nm. This is the point at which DNA absorbs UV energy the most. UV-C energy is a commonly used sterilization technology that has been shown to inactivate a wide range of airborne bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens and microbial populations. DisinfectAir produces an effective germicidal wavelength of 265 nm.
DisinfectAir's Portable Tower ADU can be brought from room to room. If you have an office or conference room that does not haveany of the DisinfectAir Light Troffer ADU's or Utility ADU's, the portable unit should be used to disinfect the air during meetings. This unit can be used all day or turned on as needed before, during and after meetings.
DisinfectAir's products are designed and manufactured in Ohio.
- LED, Eco-friendly & Ozone free
- Optimal 265 nm germicidal wavelength
- Disinfection rate of 90.9% microbial reduction in the first pass
- Exchanges air once an hour in a 3,000 SF room for an effective kill rate of 99.9994%
- 3 year fan life running 24/7
- 3 year LED life running 24/7
- Virtually no maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Disinfects room safely while occupied
- No chemical mist
- No chemical fog
- Blends in with furniture
- Peace of mind for clients and staff
- Easily portable from room to room
- We believe this is the safest most effective, ADU on the market
- DisinfectAir is continuous airborne pathogen removal
- Fogging & Misting are temporary
- Mercury UV lights are expensive to replace,time consuming maintenance, poor performance in low temperatures,fragile construction, easy breakage,long warm-up times, limited to one wavelength of 254 nm according to NCBI, associated with harmful ozone and associated with cancer
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 5.12"H x 36.75"L
- Housing: 16ga aluminium
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Fan: 100 cfm
- Power Supply Plug & Play
- 6 Nominal Air Changes per hour based ona 2,500 lb capacity elevator
- 265 nm peak UV-C wavelength
- 25w LED array
- 46w total operating power
- Produces no ozone
- Reflective, aluminium, germicidal chamber
- Replaceable air filter
- Air circulation unit that applies UVGI to create UV-C wave lengths to render microorganisms useless including viruses, bacteria & mold spores
- UVGI Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- LED lighting to create UV-C short wavelength, high energy, ideal germicidal wavelength.
- UVGI Destroys Nucleic acids of microorganisms, disrupting their DNA, effectively leaving them unable to reproduce & infect
- 3 Year warranty on materials
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.