LIGHT TROFFER ADU
AIR DISINFECTING UNIT
Protect the health of your Tenants & Employees
DisinfectAir’s LED design produces UV-C that continues down the unit’s entire chamber resulting in a prolonged intensity dose. This prolonged dose provides for a disinfection rate of 90.9% in the firstpass and 99.9% in the first hour.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), the most effective germicidal wavelength occurs between 260nm and 270nm. This is the point at which DNA absorbs UVenergy the most. UV-C energy is a commonly used sterilization technology that has been shown to inactivate a wide range of airborne bacteria, viruses, molds and other pathogens and microbial populations. DisinfectAir produces an effective germicidal wavelengthof 265nm.
DisinfectAir's Light Troffer ADU can be exchanged out for one of your existing light fixtures. In a standard room, one Light TrofferADU can exchange the air once an hour. We recommend one Light Troffer ADU per 2,600 cubic feet.
DisinfectAir's products are designed and manufactured in Ohio.
- LED, Eco-friendly & Ozone free
- Optimal 265nm germicidal wavelength
- Disinfection rate of 90.9% microbial reduction in the first pass
- Exchanges air once an hour in a 3,000 SF room for an effective kill rate of 99.9994%
- 3 year fan life running 24/7
- 3 year LED life running 24/7
- Optional remote
- Virtually no maintenance
- Quiet operation
- Ability to trade out with existing light fixtures
- Plug & Play
Why We Don't UseUV Mercury Lamps
- Expensive to replace
- Time consuming maintenance
- Poor performance in low temperatures.
- Fragile construction, thus breakage
- Long warm-up times
- UV emittance is limited to only one wavelength, 254nm according to NCBI
- Associated with harmful ozone
- Associated with cancer
- Dimensions: 8.6"W x 5.12"H x 36.75"L
- Housing: 16ga aluminum
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Fan: 100 cfm
- Power Supply Plug & Play
- 6 Nominal Air Changes per hour based on a 2,500 lb capacity elevator
- 265nm peak UV-C wavelength
- 25w LED array
- 46w total operating power
- Produces no ozone
- Reflective, aluminum, germicidal chamber
- Replaceable air filter
- Air circulation unit that applies UVGI to create UV-C wave lengths to render microorganisms useless including viruses, bacteria & mold spores
- UVGI Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation
- LED lighting to create UV-C short wavelength, high energy, ideal germicidal wavelength.
- UVGI Destroys Nucleic acids of microorganisms, disrupting their DNA, effectively leaving them unable to reproduce & infect
- Multiple switch options
- 3 Year warranty on materials
- Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UL Listing pending